By purchasing The Mesh Cloud full perm products you are agreeing to the license below.
Licenses for some individual products may vary. Please try the demo or look at the marketplace listing for the product and check the license carefully before purchasing.
The Mesh Cloud full perm products are intended to aid builders and designers in making their creations. “Products” includes meshes, textures, scripts and animations.
Full Perm License
- Use The Mesh Cloud products as part of your own larger creations which you have customised in some way.
- Sell or give away builds using The Mesh Cloud products with *either* copy *or* *transfer* next owner permission.
You may not
- Sell or give away any The Mesh Cloud products as standalone items.
- Sell or give away any The Mesh Cloud products with full next owner permissions permissions set.
- Sell or give away any The Mesh Cloud products outside of Second Life. (For example other grids)
- Transfer any The Mesh Cloud products to alts or other avatars
- Include the [TMC] label texture (if included) on your final product – you must change it to your own logo
- Sell clothing products or avatar accessories containing The Mesh Cloud mesh for less than $L99
- Retexture [TMC] tree or plant meshes. They must be used with the original textures.
The Mesh Cloud Texture Add-on License
The Mesh Cloud textures may not be sold or given away inside or outside of Second Life. They are included as full permission only for your personal use and to enable you to save them for customisation purposes.
The Mesh Cloud Full Perm Texture License
By purchasing these textures you are agreeing to the permissions and restrictions below. Purchase of these textures does not grant or imply any transfer of intellectual property rights or copyright to you.
The textures may be used in Second Life only.
You may apply these textures to products in Second Life and sell the product with the permissions of your choice.
You may save these textures externally for customisation purposes.
You may not sell or give away the textures or derivatives based on these textures as part of a product inside or outside of Second Life. This includes within item contents or notecards.
If you have any questions, please contact Dassni Resident in-world or email firstname.lastname@example.org